Monday, July 27, 2009

One little cashew

Hip hip hooray! Never would I believe that something under 2mm (1.87mm to be exact) could make me so happy. But the RE said everything looks perfect - sweeter words I've never heard. In the picture below, you can just make out a little white line in the middle of the sack; yep, that's our pride and joy (well, actually it's the line the RE drew to mark our pride and joy). We go in next Wednesday (8/5) to see the heartbeat and then it's off to the OB, just like a normal pregnant person. Though I think being an IVFer means I'll never feel like a "normal" pregnant person but I'd like to at least give it a shot!

14 comments:

  1. Great news and what a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations mommy! Can't wait to see the next round of ultrasound pics. It's amazing how quickly they change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray! That is a beautiful picture. Congrats!!!!

    Now go rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the cutest little nut I have ever seen in my life!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I'm so glad the appointment went well and I hope you hear a nice, strong heartbeat next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! It is a wonderful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the healthy little peanut you have in your belly. YAY! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! What a great little picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Has to be one of the best pictures you've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful sight! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for letting me know about your rainbow experience...that is amazing!!!! I love rainbows but haven't seen one...probably since last summer, so I was even more excited about this one because it is just such a miracle. What a beautiful way for God to show us that He's looking out for us...even when it seems like our prayers are unanswered...He has it all in control.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! Best of luck with the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete