Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blogger help please!

How do I change the font and color of the text in my blog???

Cutest Baby on the Block most have gotten rid of the background I was using for the blog because all of a sudden I just had a white background and an error message that an image had been removed.

So I am trying to pick a new background but am having a hard time finding one on which the current color of font actually shows up (which is kind of important).

I tried Blogger help and it directs me to the "Layout" tab, which I don't seem to have.

Help please!

Update: Thanks to AP and Once Upon a Time for the Blogger help! I don't think the Cutest Blog on the Block has the template I used to use but perhaps it was time for a change anyways.

2 comments:

  1. Same thing happened to me. Look under design - then page elements - and you have to click add gadget "html" and copy and paste your new background.

    It does seem different than it used to be...I had to fiddle with mine and click an a million different things to get it to change. (I finally figured out that I had to delete the old html to get my changes to show up...good luck!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thecutestblogontheblock.com needed to remove their backgrounds from photobucket, but if you go to their site, you can get the same background with the new code and it will work.

    To change the font colors, go to design, then template designer, then "advanced".

    ReplyDelete