- We moved out of our condo in Alexandria, Virginia and into our house in Southwest Virginia (about a 4 hour drive). It was bittersweet leaving the place we lived for the past 8 years and Emma's first home. It's going to be quite a while before the new place feels like home.
- Emma turned 1 the day before the moving truck arrived.
- I had an ultrasound 2 weeks ago that showed a little one on track to make his/her debut October 14th. Today we go in for the first trimester screening, which includes another ultrasound. Almost through the first trimester. Still struggling, more on that in another post.
- We received the proofs from Emma's 1 year photoshoot and there are just too many cute ones to choose from; a good situation to be in but not good on the wallet. Here are a few of my favorites.
- We had Emma's birthday party once we were settled in the new house, so about 2 weeks after her actual birthday.
You have to click on the last picture to really tell what it is, a collection of all of Emma's picky sticky pictures from the last year.
I think that captures the highlights from the past 20 or so days. I'll try not to disappear again.