While there are a lot of things that come with a child this age - a strong will, the start of a sassy mouth, and quick mood changes and temper tantrums, just to name a few - there are so many more awesome things.
- An unsolicited "I love you"
- Emma sweet showing ownership by calling us "my mommy" and "my daddy"
- Talking, talking, talking (and a lot more understanding on our part)
- Learning, learning, learning (like how to spell her name, numbers, colors, new words used properly, pretend play)
- Showing more love to her sister
She is such a ball of fun and energy these days.
And here are a few pictures from Emma's 2 year photo shoot with hubby's cousin, who did a terrific job.