Saturday, February 19, 2011

The News...

October 14th. Apparently that's my due date. It feels so strange just typing that. But, yes, I found out yesterday that I am indeed pregnant. Wow. Still taking it all in. I'm sure I'll post in a few days a little bit more about it.

On the house front, we closed on the house yesterday. Hubby couldn't come in for the closing so I had to sign for him, which made it kind of anti-climatic because, when I was done signing, it was just me with a set of keys. I got a little cleaning done yesterday and will make my first of I'm sure many trips to Lowe's tomorrow. We plan to officially move around March 21st.

Crazy, hectic, stressful, exciting week, that's for sure.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! What a week! Emma will be such a sweet big sister! I'm so happy for you and I know that God has great plans for you and your family. His timing is always best! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad all went well with baby and house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. October will be here so fast. I bet with little Emma and all your new house stuff your pregnancy will just fly by this time!

    Good luck with all your new house stuff- just remember to take it easy, and rest when you need to, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredibly happy for you! Isn't it surreal?

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations hope!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news! So excited for you on both fronts - new baby and new house!

    ReplyDelete