Friday, June 19, 2009

It's here already

I got an unexpected guest yesterday - my wonderful AF decided to visit 2 days early - which means today was my FIRST MONITORING DAY!

Wow, that came fast.

I went in this morning for blood work and an ultrasound and am waiting to hear back on whether to start my meds today.

All I can say is that I've never been so happy to get my period!

Update: The doctor's office called and I am all set to start my meds today. I did the Bravelle and Lupron this afternoon and will take another dose tonight. My hands were shaking so bad I was fearful I would slice my stomach open. But I'm pleased to announce that there was no excess blood loss.

3 comments:

  1. This will be one of the few times you actually are happy to have Flo visit!

    And away you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Now the fun begins...I love watching others cycle!!! Adds some excitement to my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for AF! :-D I hope all the meds continue to go smoothly. I'm just a few days after you with all of this. :-D

    ReplyDelete